Sunday, August 23, 2009

College Makeup


So I’m officially back, I’m already moved in and school starts tomorrow! This post is going to feature the items that I brought with me from home. Last year, I went kind of crazy and it was such a pain to bring back my makeup. My makeup is always checked in because I’m worried that someone might steal it. So I suffer carrying the damn things and so does my male roommate; he had to carry 50 pounds of makeup back for me. Luckily I didn’t cause a hernia. So here are the items I decided to bring….

- Benefit Brow Zing
- Mac Brow Gel
- TFSI
- Mac Paint Pots in Soft Ochre, Indianwood, Blackground
- 3 Mac 15x eyeshadow palettes
Two neutral/brown palettes; One palette of pinks, green, purple, blues
- 1 Mac 6x blush palette
- 2008 Holiday Smokey Eye Palette
- My HG Quad Palette
- Spiced Chocolate Quad (fall colors!)
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid
- Mac Studio Fix Powder
- Mac Invisible Set Powder
- Mac Feline Eye Kohl
- Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
- Mac Lipsticks in Brave New Bronze, Mocha, Syrup
- Mac Lipglass in Lust
- Mac Lipgelee in Saplicious
- Mac lipliners
- L’oreal Voluminous
- 25 Mac pigment samples
- false eyelashes
- CS 88 Matte & Shimmer
… can’t forget my brushes


I’m sure I’ll be able to do some looks with these. Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

ectini said...

Wooah lots of makeup lol xD Maybe I will see you around (:

Cristina. said...

ughhh i wanna move into a dorm apartment anything 4 college. why did i fuk up and end up in community college. lmao