Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Organization: Pigment

So many of you have seen my pigment stash and how I store them. The two faults that I see in storing the 5gram pigment sample jars in this tackle box is that with ordering from different pigment companies they of course use different types of 5gram pigment sample jars. Some might be bigger and some might be smaller. So a snug fit in these tackle boxes aren't guaranteed. Since the fit isn't snug some of these sample jars gets loose and pigment gets everywhere. I’m sure you’ll be able to see some loose pigments in the container.

Solution: I was browsing my local Ben Franklin, a craft store, and I found these! I actually found them in the bead department but I think this is a great solution to my pigment sample crisis. So it holds 25 jars and they are stackable. They are also packed tight, there are some plastic located at the bottom to ensure a snug fit. They also come with labels. They ran about $13-$15 so $0.60 a jar which is a great deal because it already includes a box to store them. I plan to transfer my Mac pigments into these so I can have them when I go to college.



2 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

really neat and good idea!

ectini said...

That's a great idea! I haven't been to Ben Franklin for so long lol and it's right across the street from where I work xD