Monday, June 29, 2009

FOTD: Bell-Bottom Blue

So here's another FOTD that I did last week, I had gone to a graduation party and a funeral that night. I've purchased Bell Bottom Blue pigment from the Naughty Nauticals Collection last fall and I had yet to try it. So I thought I would put this look together.

This eyeshadow placement is one of the easiest ever! Great for when your running out of time and it's practically all in the blending. I really recommend this method for beginners. Then add on more eyeshadows when one feels comfortable. It just consist of a lid color (Bell Bottom Blue), crease color (Soft Brown, love this shit!), and a highlighter (Ricepaper, really great for people with a yellow undertone ahemASIANSahem). I added an additional eyeshadow (Carbon) because I had time to do so but it really wasn't needed. I also have Fly-By-Blu pearlglide liner on the bottom lash line but it really doesn't make the look pop like how my Rave liner did.

I was pretty surprised that Bell Bottom Blue pigment wasn't as dark as I thought it was. I consider this a mid-Blue color. I also thought I could take the blue further up so more of it is shown. All in all, it's one of my favorite looks to pull since blue eyeshadows do compliment brown eyes.




2 comments:

yummy411 said...

very pretty! soft brown is the shizz. that's been my default transition/crease color!

Unknown said...

Great job :)