Friday, June 12, 2009

Product Review: The "IT" Color

So I haven't done any product reviews on nail polishes but that's because I haven't been painting them for weeks. My nails have also been in horrible condition the past month because of finals and moving so I kept them short. So I've been growing them out and using some products and they've been in pretty good condition now although I've been doing some deep cleaning throughout my house with no gloves. So now I can do product reviews on nail polishes and here's one on OPI's, the IT color.


Product: 4 out of 5
Packaging: 4.5 out of 5
Quality: 4.5 out of 5
Overall: 4 out of 5
Price: $8.50
Available: anywhere OPI is sold
Would I buy this again? No


Pros: This color is quite unique...it's a showstopper. It's like a mustard color that closely resembles the orange-yellow paint used on roads..the YIELD sign! I received mixed comments on this color but I like it. My aunt commented that it compliments my skintone and my friend who's a guy commented that it makes me look like I have jaundice but that's a guy for you.

Cons: It's a color that does requires courage.

Overall: I think this color is great for summer and it lasted for 4 days before it started to chip. I thought it would be difficult to apply because it's like a semi-matte color with no glitter or sheen but there is a shine but it wasn't difficult at all!

2 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

wow super pigmented! i love itt!

ectini said...

I think it looks nice (: Plus you have great nails!!