Monday, June 15, 2009

FOTD: It's Humid in Here

This FOTD was done two weeks ago I've just been too lazy to post FOTDs bleh. It's been awhile since I've worked with Humid so I thought I would give it a try. LOVE it! It is one of my favorite Mac green eyeshadows. Very pigmented. So here's the look that I did for a graduation party. I'm absolutely loving Brave New Bronze lipstick. I planned to seriously buy atleast 2 backups of it but it's SOLD OUT!


Eyes
TFSI
Gorgeous Gold
Humid
Velvet Moss
Soft Brown
Rice paper


Before I went to bed I thought I'd add more to the look

I added...
- Carbon in the crease
- Phloof! under the brows
- More Contouring
- More liner!

3 comments:

ectini said...

Pretty! Love the green (: Gosh you've got great brows too hehe (;

Unknown said...

beautiful! Love it!

Stephie said...

your makeup is flawless (as always)... but i am in love with your brows!!!!