Friday, February 13, 2009

Product Review: Opi's Done Out In Deco

Opi’s Latest Collection is South Beach, and it’s filled with many shades from the purple & pink color family. I was able to pick up 3 nailpolishes that was launched. I actually picked it up in miniature versions. The three colors are Done Out in Deco, Suzi & the Lifeguard,Overexposed in South Beach and a trial version of RapiDry Top Coat.

Product: 3 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 2 out of 5
Overall: 3.5 out of 5
Price: $9.95 for 4 miniature nailpolishes
Size: 3.75mL/.125fl oz.Available: At your local beauty store


Pros: A nice pastel purple color with no shimmer. Reminds me of Easter! It looks like a purple white out, you know those correction tape.

Cons: Applying this color wasn’t easy. It skips? Meaning there isn’t a smooth application even when I have the brush loaded with nailpolish. Also it chipped within 2 days, like worst that what expected.

Overall: A real nice unique color but the quality of it isn’t there. Out of the 3 colors that the kit comes in, this is by far my favorite. I really recommend that people look for these kits because these colors are wearable to extent but a whole regular size bottle of it is not needed. So check out your local beauty salon for them. This color also reminds me of the Dame Edna Collection that was released in Dec '08. I think this color is more suited than the other purple color Mac promoted instead called Varicose Violet, a medium purple shimmer.




** A nice matte Easter purple huh!

Do you prefer matte or shimmer nail polishes?

No comments: