Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and my 2009 resolutions

Hello everyone! First off I want to greet everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! and I hope 2009 brings a good year for everyone. I know it's been a couple of days since my last post but I'm hooked on the Twilight series. I'm almost done with New Moon (2nd book), actually I'm going to finish it tonight/morning however long it'll take me. I've been working on some product reviews and I have a FOTD done. I was looking through what I should post since it's my first post of the year and I didn't want to post a product review or anything like that. I wanted to post makeup related things I've experienced in 2008!

[[2008]]
- First time purchasing a product from Makeup Forever (HD foundation)
- First time purchasing a product from Nars (blush!, eyeshadow, multiple)
- Finally satisfied with my brush cleaning method which actually gets my white bristle brushes to its original white
- First time trying the 'diffuser' makeup technique
- First time being OVERWHELMED with how much makeup I have (will elaborate later)
- First time purchasing a product from Too Faced Cosmetics

My 2009 Makeup related Resolutions

- To master the cut crease technique
- To really evaluate what I already have so I don't purchase any dupes
- To fall out of love with Mac (haha!)
- To try other brands
- To WAIT for the Sephora Friends and Family Sale (20%!)
- To stay within my allotted budget (I haven't figured out what that is yet)

Anyone made any 2009 makeup related resolutions?

1 comment:

yummy411 said...

what's your brush cleaning method that gets your white bristles back to original condition?

what's the diffuser makeup technique?