Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back from A Hiatus

So I'm back, don't know for how long but I'll try to keep this thing running as long as possible. Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted to keep this blog running but moving between the islands and going to school at a new place. Let's just say this went on the back burner for awhile but I think I got things settled (hopefully) and I want to devote more effort and time to this. Although I stopped blogging I still watched my youTUBE makeup tutorial and reviews. Still spent ridiculous amounts of money on 'new' and 'improved' formulas. So might as well talk about it right?

Plus I think it'll be good to start blogging again...there's no one to really talk to about makeup when I'm in school. My roommate is a guy after all! I can still picture his expression when I asked him what shade he thought I was in Make-Up Forever HD Foundation. Hey I needed opinions! and the nearest Sephora is on another island. Blogging always relieves stress for me too although it is short-lived.

Good to be back

-Shayna

No comments: