So like I mentioned in my earlier post my friends and I are having a Makeup Party along with dinner. So I was wondering what topics should I cover? These are what I'm going to cover so far...
- Brushes (importance & purpose of them)
- Order of makeup application
- How to properly fill in your eyebrows
- Pigments (uses + introduce Mac Mixing Medium)
- Recipes for Homemade Brush Cleaner & Mixing Medium
- Makeovers (I'm probably going to do some makeovers on each of them and explain to them what I'm doing)
I'm also printing handouts with face charts on them and some tips. Some of my makeup will be for sale at the party including some pigment samples.
Anything else so far that I should go over with? Also should I do my makeup there and explain what I'm doing OR do it at home and just explain with words what I did?
Thanks a bunch!