Sunday, July 13, 2008

Electroflash, New View and Sonic Chic Haul + Makeover

Hi everyone! So my recent haul included items from the Electroflash, New View and Sonic Chic Collections. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with my purchase AND I stayed with my budget! Kudos for me:) cause it hardly happens. Here's my haul


I also got my makeup done at Mac since I did purchase over $50.00. This is probably my favorite look that this particular MUA did on me. I know I'm not easy to do makeup on..trust me I'm not. I also received compliments from many:)...I guess I can rock the blues

Face
Studio Fix Fluid, NC 44
Mineralize Skinfinish, Medium Dark
Refined Deeper Bronze
Pleasantry Blush

Eyes
Bare Study paint pot
Phloof
Sushi Flower + Signed, Sealed
Sea and Sky
Graphblack

Lips
?

I hope this puts to rest the rumors that mes are not vibrant and the color payoff sucks because that blue is insanely pigmented:)

5 comments:

Shawna said...

i really need to learn how to do my eye makeup like that!!

yummy411 said...

hey i lovvveee this! it reminds me of the metal x shadows!!

christy kimchee. said...

omg that blue just blinded me!! but in a good way :D Wow I didn't think anyone would buy hot contrast because idk how i would wear it lol.

do that one too :D

NessasaryMakeup said...

gorgeous!

charlene-ann said...

this is beautiful =)