Friday, July 11, 2014

Makeup | Mandy's Wedding, Bridesmaid makeup

Hi everyone,
I'm back and today's post will be on bridesmaid makeup that I did at my friend's wedding. At the initial makeup trial, I used a gray eyeshadow, Makeup Geek Prom Night eyeshadow, on the lid color to match the bridesmaids gown of cream and gray. I asked my other makeup friends about it, and even did the same look on one of them. They really liked the look but thought it was more appropriate for an evening wedding. I reluctantly agreed and went back to my palette of neutrals. The only thing I changed was the lid color, which went from Makeup Geek Prom Night to Mac Stable. Mac Stable, is a great shimmery chocolate brown eyeshadow that actually matches the cowboy boots that the bridesmaids wore.

Doing the bride's sister's eyebrows





Products Used

- Eyes
Benefit Brow Zing, Dark or Shiseido Eyesbrow Powder in Deep Brown
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Mac Blanc Type Eyeshadow (highlight)
Mac Soft Brown Eyeshadow, Mac Tete-A-Tint Eyeshadow(crease)
Mac Blackground Paint Pot (lid)
Mac Stable Eyeshadow (lid)
Mac Carbon Eyeshadow (smudge into lashline)
Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner, 01 Blackest Black
Mac Pro Longwear Eye Liner, Definedly Black
Ardell False Eyelashes, 110

- Face
Mac Prep + Prime Skin
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
Mac Mineralize Natural Foundation, Medium Dark or Ben Nye Banana Powder
Mac Refined Deeper Bronze, Mac Shadester Powder
Tarte Blissful Blush
Mac Shimmer Highlight

- Lips
Nyx Lipliner, Natural
Mac Syrup Lipstick
Mac Wildly Lush Plushglass

Set with Skindinavia No More Shine Setting Spray

These are the products that I used on the bridesmaids. Each bridesmaid varies in skin color and I made the proper adjustments. One of them has dark circles like me and so I used Eve Pearl Tan Concealer and applied Mac Prolong Wear Concealer over it. Each bridesmaid had a different braid style. It was totally cute! They were a great set of girls and they totally made me feel like a part of the wedding party. They even gave a gift filled with Bath and Body products. Thanks girls!

One of my favorite pictures

My favorite picture:) Can you see the raindrops?!?

1 comment:

noone said...

ohh the make up looks great, and love that last pic with the raindrops!!