Saturday, July 19, 2014

Makeup | Daytime Cool-Toned Smokey Eye Look

Hey everyone, today I'm sharing the latest makeup gig that I did. It's on one of my favorite clients, Miss Maui Filipina:) She's gorgeous, so half the work is already done! She was going to get her photos done for her next pageant and she also had interviews that night with the judges. I really try to do a new look on her with every gig that I have with her because I like to push the boundaries for her and I. She's really into browns but I really want to show her the beauty of the cool tone colors.

Knowing that I needed to do a look on her that would look great during the day and night I did this daytime cool-toned smokey eye.





Products

Eye
Benefit Brow Zing, Dark Brown
Nars Pro-prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Mac Eyeshadow, Blanc Type (highlight)
Mac Eyeshadow, Soft Brown (crease)
Mac Paint Pot, Blackground (lid)
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow, Prom Night (lid)
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow, Unexpected (crease)
Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye liner
Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara
Kiss Clear Strip Lash Adhesive
Elf false eyelashes

Face
Mac Prep + Prime Natural Radiance
Mac Matchmaster Foundation
Mac Mineralize Foundation, Medium Dark
Mac Blush, Melba
Mac Blush, Tantone
Mac Shimmer

Lips
Nyx lipliner, Natural
Maybelline lipstick, Blushing Beige
Mac Plushglass, Wildly Lush

Set with Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish Spray

- Shayna

No comments: