Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FOTD : Cool Toned Grays

Hi everyone, like I mentioned in the previous post I went to my cousin's wedding the other weekend. I thought I could share what I used for the wedding. I was pressed for time so I had put something real quick.

Photobooth Pic
Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light, Intensity 4.0
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer, Tan
Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer, NW30
Bare Escentuals Foundation Matte
Mac Bronzer, Refined Deeper Bronze
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, Blissful

Eyes
Benefit Brow Zing, Dark
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Mac eyeshadow, Blanc Type
Mac eyeshadow, Soft Brown
Mac eyeshadow, Waft (from Gentle Fume Quad)
UD eyeliner, Zero
Mac eyeshadow, Carbon (smudged on bottom lash line)
Ardell Wispies false eyelashes

Lips
NYX Natural lipliner
Mac lipstick, Mocha
Mac plushglass, Wildly Lush

Funny Face with my iPhone:)

No comments: