Saturday, January 19, 2013

Review | Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo

Hi everyone, today I have a review on Suave's Daily Clarifying Shampoo (12oz/$0.94). I've been wanting to try a different clarifying shampoo from my Frederic Fekkai. So while I was shopping at Walmart and look at their clearance section I saw this and since it was less than a dollar why not.

Since I've been trying to wash my hair every other day (hard thing for me to do) the oil buildup in my hair is unreal. Since I'm subscribed to some awesome gurus on Youtube, they all recommend using a clarifying shampoo atleast 1x a week. I do like my Frederic Fekkai shampoo which I received as a gift from my friend for Christmas but realistically I won't be repurchasing this because of the price tag of $25. So I've been on hunt for a much more affordable clarifying shampoo.


How I use this product: I apply this product onto my scalp and concentrating on the roots of my hair since that's where I have the most buildup. I try to avoid the ends of my hair with this product because I have long hair the ends are a bit dry.

Pros: This shampoo has a faint clean scent to it and gel texture to it. It leaves no residue behind and takes away all the build up and oil. It leaves my hair clean (almost squeaky clean) and fresh. I've also noticed that after using this my hair isn't as oily and I might even go two days with washing. It's a pretty good shampoo considering that it's cheap (less than $2, reg price).

Cons: Although this product states it's a daily shampoo. I do not recommend doing that at all because it'll strip the natural oils of the scalp leaving the hair dry.



No comments: