Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review | NutraNail - Naturals, Nail Growth Serum

Hi everyone, today's post is going to be a review on NutraNail's Naturals Nail Growth Serum. I heard it first from PinkSoFoxy's video that pertains to her nail care routine. Since she has great looking nails, I thought I'd try it out. I purchased mines from Wholefoods for $9-10. I couldn't find it at Kmart and Walmart and since most websites (ex: Hautelook, Drugstore.com...etc) won't ship nail polishes/treatments to Hawaii I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it at Wholefoods.


This product claims that its serum will penetrate the nail, providing moisture and nutrients so that the nail will be stronger, longer and more beautiful. It also claims that there's a greater resistance to breaking, peeling and chipping.

My nails grow alright on their own but I sought this product specifically for peeling and chipping.

How I use this product: I apply product over clean nails, cuticles and under the nail tip. I allow it to absorb for 30-60 secs and gently rub any remaining serum over nail and serum. I applied this in between manicures.

Pros: Non-greasy product! I've used vitamin E oil and cuticle creams, although they work I must say it is uncomfortable with the product being greasy. It quickly absorbs and leave no residue behind. I've noticed that my nails are stronger and they haven't peeled!

Cons: It's a bit pricey at $9-10 but I don't mind paying for a product that does what it claims to do!

No comments: