Sunday, December 23, 2012

Review | Be Natural, Dry Heel Eliminator

Today I'm reviewing Dry Heel Eliminator from Be Natural ($8). I purchased this awhile ago (8 months+) and I found it amongst a stash of unused products. I started using it because my already dry cracked heels got worse because of the winter/cold weather. So I applied it on the bottoms of my feet right after I shower and put relatively thick socks so moisture can be retained. Then I remove the socks before sleeping because it gets lost in my bedding and I get hot when I'm sleeping. Within a week I saw big improvements, I would say if I continued to use it for 2 weeks straight there wouldn't be a single crack on either of my feet. Yes, it's that good!


Dry, Cracked Feet :(
After more than a week of continuously usage of the Dry Heel Eliminator, my feet looks a lot better:)

Thanks for stopping by - Distinque

No comments: