Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day After Christmas Deals

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. One of the best days to go shopping is the day after Christmas. Better than Black Friday in my opinion:) I've actually got some Christmas shopping done for 2013. Yes, I am one of those people. I have a designated drawer just to hold gifts. Let me share some makeup deals with you.

Sephora, extra 20% off items in the sale section. code: Extra20

Stila: Park Avenue Matte & Shimmer Eye Collection

Stila: 5th Avenue Smokey Eye Collection

Sephora Collection: Colorful Duo Eyeshadows, 01 Intense Black

Sephora Collection: Colorful Duo Eyeshadow, 02 Intense Blue

 

Merchandise Total:  $68.00
Promo Discount:    -$13.60
Order Total:             $56.58 (w/tax)

$56.58 for all of that! What a deal, I also went through ebates to shop which currently has a 8% cash back rebate for Sephora. So it actually is about $51-52.

Ebates is a website in which you can get cash back with purchases. You need to go to here first to register and search to see if ebates has that particular shop/website. Once you find that shop (hopefully, Ebates does have most of my shopping sites) it'll create a tracking ticket and it'll direct you to the website. You go about doing your business as regular. In a couple of days, check your ebates account and you should be credited the appropriate amount. A check will be mail to you after a span of time. It's legit, I've received two checks totaling $50.86

Enjoy!
-Distinque

No comments: