Friday, January 20, 2012

Review | Cuccio's Sicilian Nail Whitening Paste

Earlier I posted pictures of my stained nails and that I was reviewing a product to destain them. The product that I'm reviewing is Cuccio's Sicilian Nail Whitening Paste.

I got this product at a local beauty supply store and decided to give this a try since destaining products are a bit limited. It costs me $5 but I got it a discounted price. It retails regularly at $10. I first removed my nail polish and washed my hands. I then used a baby tooth brush (gentle bristles) and the paste to scrub the top of my nails and the bottom of my nails. The paste runs on the thicker side. I did a thorough scrubbing that probably took five mins for both hands. I then washed my hands with hand soap.

Results? I can visibly see that my nails got whiter. There's still some staining with them but with continued use I know that the stains will be less visible in time. See for yourself!
Before Treatment
Cuccio's Sicilian Nail Whitening Paste
After treatment

No comments: