Friday, August 13, 2010

Product Review: Revlons, Lilac Pastelle [185]

As I was checking out Revlon’s Peach Petal I saw the other colors that were released with the summer 2010 collection. Another color that caught my attention was this beautiful pastel purple color, Lilac Pastelle. First of all, my favorite color is purple right neck to neck to the color black!

Product: 4 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 4 out of 5

Color: 4 out of 5; A beautiful pastel purple with no shimmer or glimmer

Overall: 4 out of 5
Price: $3.88; prices vary per location and store
Available: any locations that Revlon is sold



Pros: Application was a dream compared to Peach Petal, the first coat went streaky but after that no streaks! Hardly any air bubbles, I just 2-3 on my thumb finger and that is all! As I was reading reviews on this nail polish many people pointed out that its color is hard to distinguish between a pastel purple or pink. In my opinion, Lilac Pastelle is a purple but as the color fades it can be mistaken as a pastel pink because the vibrancy of the color fades. The staying power is great, it has been 3 days since I painted my nails and no chipping.

Cons: As the color fades it fades to a pastel pink.

Overall: Pastel matte purple color that isn’t a pain to apply.





No comments: