Friday, July 31, 2009

EOTD: Romp




Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts but my roommates and I were searching for a home to rent for the duration of the school year. Thank God we found a 3 bedroom house, 10 minutes away from the university for $975. Sweet deal, it's also a newer home built in 2004. So that's done and over with. Signed the lease this past Tuesday, had to fly out to Hilo for a day.


On another note, my wedding gig is coming up very soon...August 8th! The bride called me and woke me up from my nap. I barely remember what we spoke about, all I know is that she wants me to do a practice run on the bridesmaid next week. So the color theme is a pastel blue and dark chocolate brown. So I thought a brown look would do. So I've been working with browns since it's a color that I hardly use. So here's another look that features browns.

Eyes
TFSI
Soft Ochre p/p
Romp e/s
Soft Brown e/s
Bamboo e/s
Rice paper e/s


1 comment:

Tiff said...

Very pretty...I like browns but don't use them that often either :).