Monday, June 1, 2009

Purse Hanger..Sure..Hello Kitty...OH YES!

So MelforMakeup mentioned in one of her videos awhile back about getting a purse hanger. So I searched online for it and the results for purse hook/hanger was poor. My cousin was in a wedding 2 weeks ago and the one of the favors were a heart purse hanger. It was really cute because it was plain and the hook goes around the heart so it's foldable. I saw some in Macy's but they were so ugly because it just has too many things going on..like rhinestones everywhere! and it wasn't foldable. So I searched on eBay and found a Hello Kitty purse hanger/hook. It ended up being about $15.00 including S&H and I received it in like 4 days which is awesome considering the fact that I'm in Hawaii.


It also comes with a black velvet pouch so that the metal doesn't get scratched up!

3 comments:

ectini said...

Aww cute! I could use one of those lol.

Kaz said...

i didn't know bag hangers were such a big thing! haha. we have hangers here but i've only seen one lady use it -- IN CHURCH! LOL.

KRYSTAL said...

omg that is cuuuuuuuute!