Friday, March 6, 2009

FOTD: Spring-zing

So this FOTD features my sister, Janet. This is one of my favorite looks that I've done on her. I'm always doing makeup on her because I love doing makeup on others...more so than on myself. This was done 2 years ago but I just featured this because it remind me of spring which is nearing(if not here yet). Plus, I just wanted to post up my makeup skills at that time. More blending...more contouring is needed. I really like the products that I used on her lips..too bad I forgot what it was but I do remember what I used on the eyes because I used it on myself before:)

Eyes
UDPP
Golden Lemon p/g, inner
Teal p/g, lid
Deep Blue Green p/g, outer
Carbon, crease
Your Ladyship p/g, highlight

I love pigments! Too bad they're such a pain to work with at times

What's your spring look?

No comments: