Monday, May 12, 2008

Product Review: Mac's Studio Moisture Cream

So I totally believe in taking good care of your skin at a young age. Although I have oily skin because of my acne treatment that I’m currently on it pretty much dries out my skin. One moisturizer that completely hydrates my skin is the Mac Studio Moisture Cream!





Product: 4 out of 5
Packaging: 3 out of 5
Quality: 4 out of 5
Overall: 3 out of 5

Price: $29.50, www.maccosmetics.com

A super-rich creamy moisturizer boosted with skin-nourishing extracts including passion fruit, spinach leaf, green tea, algae, wheat germ and coconut. Moistens, feeds, firms and protects the skin. Promotes a healthy radiance. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines. Good for day and night. 50 ml / 1.7 fl oz
http://www.maccosmetics.com/

Pros: It is a very good moisturizer for people with dry skin that needs that extra hydrating power. It pretty much sinks into the skin!

Cons: The new packaging is a no-no to me because it’s in a jar. To me, that’s not too sanitary because germs from your fingers will transfer on to the product and that will transfer on to the face. Previous to the jar container it was in a squeeze out tube which was a little better. I have this product in this container and there’s a tee bit of product left and I must tell you it’s such a struggle to get the remaining product out! Another con is the price…$29.50 is a lot for a moisturizer with no SPF at all.

Overall: It’s a great product if your skin is super dry but it doesn’t protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays.

No comments: