Thursday, January 29, 2009

Product Review: Opi's Tickle My France-y

Another creme nailpolish? Yes siree. Love me some creme nailpolishes. I'm not much of a color crazy adventurer when it comes to nailpolishes..as of eyeshadows its another issue. So I was debating whether buying Kiss on the Chic or Tickle My France-y but when I swatched both colors on scotch tape at my local beauty supply store...Tickle My France-y won.




Product: 3.5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 4 out of 5
Overall: 3.5 out of 5
Price: $8.99
Available: At your local beauty store
www.head2toebeauty.com

This is a great nude creme color that has no shimmer what so ever. Another great reason why I like creme and nude colors is that you can have it on for a longer period of time without much frustration. I hate it when I have darker colors on and it chips! I have to remove them immediately because it annoys the freking hell outta me. Light creme colors its not so obvious. Tickle my France-y is a pretty flesh tone color, very work safe. It also came out in the France Collection, the same one as You Don't Know Jacques!


Pros: A safe nude color that is appropriate anywhere.


Cons: I had to apply 3 coats to get its true color out. I also don't like my nail tips to be visible that's why it took 3 coats. Although its a nice color, it is not spectacular by any means. It resembles Sally Hansen's Pure Putty that I adore which has a cheaper price tag too.


Overall: A nice safe color that could be duped from other cheaper brands.










The above were used on my nails:)


What's your favorite nude creme nailpolish?


1 comment:

JANE said...

I LOVE matte nail colors and Tickle My Francey is definitely pretty - thanks for the swatch :)